Great leaders understand the importance of developing a global perspective on business. So do we. And that’s why we strive to connect you directly to ideas and business practices from around the world, so you can witness firsthand how the global economy operates.
- 11 Days, 2 Cities
- Seoul and Busan, South Korea
- Dates: 03/05/2023 – 03/15/2023
Seoul: LOTTE City Hotel Myeongdong
Busan: Hotel Adela Busan
Important Trip Information
Please see below for important trip information and registration support.
Hotel Address Seoul: 362 Samil-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Address Busan: 45 Taejong-ro, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
When registering, please create an account so you can log back in to change any information, if needed.
All students must be vaccinated to travel on this program. Proof of vaccination will be collected 30 days prior to travel.
Please select quantity “1” for the trip package during registration. All other extras are optional depending on your travel plans.
If you would like to include any pre or post nights at the hotel, please select the total number of nights you would like to include during the check-out process. There will be a follow up question in the registration form that will ask you the dates you would like the extra room nights.
Please note, any additional add-ons (pre-nights, post-nights, etc) are fully non-refundable after February 1st, 2023.
Given any add-ons are non-refundable after February 1st, 2023, we strongly advise students to purchase travel insurance. You can purchase travel insurance using the link here, or find your carrier of choice in an open marketplace.
COVID 19 Information
Please see below for important information pertaining to COVID-19 and travel.
**Please note: Please check COVID guidelines for any country that you will transit through during a connecting flight, as many restrictions will still apply even in transit.
Up-to-date requirements for US travelers can be found on the embassy website here.
Entry and Exit Requirements
- Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? Yes.
See “Quarantine Information” below for more information.
– ROK COVID-19 Portal
– Korean Immigration Service
– U.S. Forces Korea’s website to register for more information regarding COVID-19 for US Service Members
– The Embassy of the ROK in the USA has information about testing and quarantine requirements for short-term visitors to Korea.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No. Although this requirement was removed beginning September 3, 2022, it is still required for travelers arriving from China, Hong Kong, or Macau.
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? Yes.
* Arriving passengers will experience some combination of temperature screening, health questionnaires, quarantines, and/or COVID-tests, depending on points of departure, visa status, and nationality.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No, there is no automatic quarantine. Travelers who exhibit symptoms at entry and test positive upon arrival may be required to quarantine (see Responsibility for Treatment Costs below). Travelers are encouraged to register their travel information through the Quarantine COVID19 Defence (Q-Code) system BEFORE traveling to Korea.
- Transit passengers. The Korean Immigration Contact Center can clarify testing requirements for transit passengers at telephone number +82-1345. Transit passengers should also confirm entry requirements at their onward destination. Please note, there are no COVID testing facilities available in airport transit areas.
- Responsibility for treatment costs. Short-term travelers who are infected with COVID-19 upon arrival in Korea may be taken to a government designated quarantine facility for 7 days and must pay for their treatment. In some cases, short-term travelers have been able to quarantine in a private home or rental home, depending on their lodging arrangements. This must be arranged directly with KDCA or the local public health office.