Please register no later than 5:00 pm EST on Friday, February 25th, 2022.
The MIT Executive Degree Programs’ Alumni Israel Trek will take place from March 12-16, 2022. The Alumni Israel Trek will allow Alumni to gain firsthand knowledge of the economic ecosystems, business practices, and market dynamics of Israel.
- 5 Days, 4 nights
Tel Aviv, Israel
- Dates: 03/12/2022 – 03/16/2022
Important Trip Information
Please see below for important trip information and registration support.
Hotel Address: HaYarkon 121, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 63453, Israel
When registering, please create an account so you can log back in to change any information, if needed.
Please select quantity “1” for the MIT Alumni Israel Trek package during registration. All other packages are optional depending on your travel plans.
Please note, MIT is covering hotel nights checking in on March 12th and checking out on March 16th. If you would like to include any pre or post nights at the hotel outside of these dates, please select the total number of nights you would like to include during the check-out process. There will be a follow up question in the registration form that will ask you the dates you would like the extra room nights.
COVID 19 Information
Please see below for important information pertaining to COVID 19 and travel.
**Please note: Please check COVID guidelines for any country that you will transit through during a connecting flight, as many restrictions will still apply even in transit.
Up-to-date requirements for US travelers can be found on the embassy website here.
Entry and Exit Requirements
- Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? [Yes]
- COVID-19 International Travel. Entry to and Exit from Israel
- Information for Tourists
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? [Yes]
- Please see the Israeli Ministry of Health COVID-19 Air Transportation website
- Within 48 hours before their flight to Israel, the earlier the better, all passengers must submit an online entry statement. You will receive a response immediately indicating whether you will be cleared or refused to board your flight
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? [Yes]