Global Business Experience Trips give graduate students the opportunity to explore the economic, political, and cultural contexts of business in regions around the world. Through cultural tours and interactions with executives who are doing business in these destinations, students develop essential business skills required for success in a global economy.
Please see below for important trip information and registration support.
Please see below for important information pertaining to country specific entry and exit requirements.
Up-to-date requirements for US travelers can be found on the embassy website here.
Entry and Exit Requirements
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for U.S. citizens? No
- There are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore from 13 Feb 2023, regardless of vaccination status or traveller profile. https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart/entering-singapore
- Please refer to the following page for information on entering, transiting, or departing Singapore, including definitions and acceptable proof of vaccination: https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit-depart .
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
To enter Singapore, travelers must meet the following immigration requirements:
- Passport Validity: Have minimum 6-month passport validity if you are not a Singapore passport holder
- Visa: US Passport Holders (regular, official and diplomatic) do not require a visa to enter Singapore for business or for social visit purposes. Short term travelers holding a passport or travel document from a visa-required country/region must apply for a Visa.
- SG Arrival Card (SGAC): All travelers must fill in the SGAC declaration up to 3 days before arrival. Only Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Long-Term Pass Holders entering via land checkpoints do not need to fill in the SGAC